Today is a long day. Very long and tiring. Work until 5.20 and then followed by Chinese Orchestra practice. Erm.. I must improve on my dizi skills or else cannot catch up. Ok, to my main topic of the day, we came up with our class unique family tree! Haha, our class is like a big big family. We, the people of 05S7B, are all decendents of Kailiang and Daryl. They "give birth" to all us! Two guys...haiz...
And, yeah, I 'm the son of them! Haha, so funny. Ok, then I had like 7-8 children. Only ONE son and that is Paul. But, I have many grandchildren. Do i look very old? Must become grandpa and father of so many people. Our class family tree is so fun. Almost laugh my head off when i saw it. Ok, maybe one day, we should post it online to show everyone the complexities and uniqueness of our class.

...................................05S7B.........................We RoCk!............................oNe BiG FaMiLy......................