Greetings 7bers! It is indeed time for council... War is upon us once again! The dark forces of Block Test are banging on our gates at this very moment, blood-thirsty for those ill-prepared... But we are not! The pass month of preparation has equipped us with the knowledge and skills required to CRUSH those foul vermin... Moreover experience is on our side... Having dodged PSLE bullets, smashed class tests, clobbered sec sch prelims, knocked out the O levels... Let us unleash our full prowess! Let Block Test bear the full brunt of our wisdom, be bewildered by our dexterity at tackling their questions, bashed up by our skill at wielding our pens and ultimately thrashed beyond recognition by our answers! Go my friends! Equip yourselves with all your stationary, especially pens for it is said to be mightier than the sword! To Arms! To Arms!

Shall leave you all with a feeble and pathetic attempt at poetry prior to my assault on the O Levels...

WAR OF KNOWLEDGE

Arriving at the battlefield, combat ready
Nerves steady
Ready to fight
the questions’ might

Hacking through the waves of questions
Artillery slammed my position.
Avoiding potential pitfalls with caution
or being pounded to oblivion.

My nifty pen missed its mark
which drew a nasty bark
War hounds tried to rip my body apart
till I’m a piece of abstract art.

Fifteen hard fought days passed
with much marks amassed.
Results announced later
indicate that I can go the JC I’m after.

I celebrate the privilege
of acing the War of Knowledge