Heyz Everyone... The Chief Editor returns to lament a little and look towards the BRIGHT Future... Thought Flash...

Well yupz the results was a little disappointing but well, I have seen it coming already when I knew that i have a small base of people that know me... Sometimes no matter how much you try, people simply will not vote for you... but instead vote for their closest friends... so as such, having a wide and big base of friends sure helps in such elections... Not that I can help it...

But as elections are over, time to get back to work! Got lots to catch up, so will work hard and PIA!!!! Haha =)

Well now the future looms... I think I'll take up voluntary work as a past time... Well who will like to join me? Oh yes OCIP Mongolia anyone interested? Feel like going for it now that council is out of the way... Maybe I'll try for CIP exco or try for faculty positions if they come up for offer... Well yupz that's what I plan to do from now on to beef up my portfolio in a different way... As for guitar club, Im not too sure whether i want to stay or not... Also I plan to drop CL AO... simply too taxing on a Chinese illiterate like me having to cope with Chinese once again...

And with that I end this thought flash. Please tell me if anyone is interested in the activities Ive mentioned. Thank you. Also congratulations to Paul who flies the 7B flag high in council! Good luck in council! Im sure it'll be a rewarding and enriching experience! =)