Congratulations to paul for successfully making it into council, be sure to take the opportunity to lead, serve and enjoy!

To the rest of the council nominees who found the going a bit tougher than expected, just take this as a valuable learning experience. You ppl did a good job, trust me! Perhaps it's just a matter of luck, perhaps it's a mistake of campaign strategy, perhaps its a misunderstanding of wad voters were looking out for, perhaps.... .... Nevertheless, reflect on the campaign and move on. After all, life is full of ups and downs, successes and failures.

P.S: Hmmm, the word failure reminds me of my physics test. The supergenius a.k.a prodigy -Huanghao shall be appointed as my physics advisor for the rest of the year to try changing me from a grade F to a grade O student. Thank you very much.

Haha apparently the snrs [guys] are already starting to prepare for ns next yr... omg i better try to do 5 pull ups which is, for me, a colossal task.
-yuk!-