heys everyone, im back to blog! ah ha i guess there's finally someone who reminded me about the lack of photos - Ms Keung! *claps* yah after reading her tag, i went straight to dig into my whole lot of photos kk sent me and uploaded them! yay finally they are up...

ok now i shall talk about my achievements (got lots of photos up! whoohoo!) ah yes i uploaded:
capriccio, class chalet, fac outing, cls outing (to yiling's house), science research symposium, orientation 2, class lunch (at black canyon coffee), "class" gathering at kk's house, and ubin trip...
which makes the grand total filesize on the photo host DOUBLE! from 23.1mb to 48.4mb! wa so that's a LOT of photos, so enjoy ppl! even though they are a bit slow to appear here, like 9 months liao? (got stuff that are in feb i think :P) anyway if there're any photos from the ubin trip can send me? the current total for that stands at... (drumroll... bang and roll and what else)...... 5 photos (i wont pretend that's not pathetic... :S hehe)

so i guess that's all from me yet, and to ms keung, sorry that we cannot post more photos, but we dont have webspace :) the previous capacity we had on the server was 25mb, and we used 23.1mb... now we have 50mb after the free upgrade, and 48.4mb is used liao! anyways ppl just send me the photos if you have any, to the class email... will try to upload it :)