hey everyone!! haha e second week is coming to an end and from next week on the timetable is um S.C.A.R.Y...so yea jiayou everyone! get mentally prepared..anyway...did any one see my chat room 4?? haha can pass back to me? it was MIA!! anyway well everyone gd luck with wadeva auditions or selections u had today..hope u did well in it.. went visiting around after my trng and saw e M.A.D. peeps wah some is really damn pro la even in e freestyle segment..luckily i din go or go there xian4 chou3 only..

and haha went to OAC and they were cooking noodles! oh my..made me hungry only..tmr is STJ! excited whee!! haha kbox den dinnerr issit ..yea i think so but was quite saddening tt only 10+ pple going for kbox? including snrs lor..oh well anyway everyone take care , slp more and rest well! next week so busy ...go go everyone!