HEYA! Woohoo, been such a long long time since I last posted an entry. Niwae, today was fac dance and u guys have seen for urself APOLLO SIMPLY ROCKS! Yay! U guys were great in dancing!!!! And anyway, just to tell u guys another piece of good news......

YOUR CLASS HAS THE BEST ATTENDANCE TODAY!!!!!

Woohoo, remarkable! Almost whole class down. Weiwen was so pleased and happy with u guys and yes feel proud of u guys too! So prac hard (esp ur open close open) so help apollo win the fac dance competition k! And also work hard for ur stall and everything else.

About wearing yellow, yes PLEASE WEAR YELLOW. It's really nice to see a sea of yellow dancing the apollo fac dance! Cool. I have a few yellow tshirt for guys so guys whu dun have yellow i can probably lend I think. Yupz yupz. Better go and study for my spa now cos I wun want to screw another SPA...