heya everyone..me here would like to thank the whole class 4 being so nice n celebrating my bdae with me yarr??haha, special thanks to yiling, clara, brian, sam, paul, ziyang, yunwei, nana (*big hugs*) for buying me tt skirt + cd. i love it!!! thx a lot!!!haha, not to forget jona who bought 4 me shoelaces (??!!) haha..i like it all e same..yupz..i'll prob wear shoes this sat ok??..haha..and many many thx for e choc cake(did jona buy it??)..*yum yum* and of cos to paul who cut e cake(it looked real ugly by e time he was finished with it..haha) okie...and thx also to everyone who msged me..haha..love u guys..*muackz* hahaha...haha, wearing my contacts now...feels a bit weird lar..hehe n e computer screen looks blur..oh yar n btw, gd luck to N.U.T.(brian n jona) for their talentime audition!!!jiayou jiayou jiayou!!! okie..mus go n do hw liao..i dun wanna do maths during cny!!!plus mus do chem tutorial(oops! haven't do yet, feels guilty) and of cos mus do bio!!!hahaha...kkz..shall end here..