Poof!!! yes i'm finally able to blog(my internet was having some problem on friday i guess)!!!Anyway pin yun is my daughter now so you guys better stop bullying her!!!! Or else..............Anyway we won today's debate. Wohooo!!!! Cheng Rong emerged the best speaker.clap clap clap. Good job guys!!!! 05S7B Jia You!!! Ha Ha Orientation Hike was quite fun lah i was crowned miss er bu(opposite of miss chio bu).Haiz i'm trying my best to forget about this. I still can't believe what i did in public.
Anyway I'm might be going to the magic shop this saturday before the BBQ to restock my supplies(buy some cards and stuff). So if anyone of you wants to tag along just inform me ok??(you might develop your interest in magic after visiting the shop) Eric,the split challange is about the scissors, paper, stone game. It's a bit hard to explain leh.Just ask around lah. Ok me going off for dinner.S7B rock on!!!Poof!!!!!!!!!!!