Erm...what's the time now? Oh no, it's 2.20 a.m. CNY is here already for almost two hours! Yeah! HAppy Lunar New Year Everyone! Haha, I've just reached home from Chinatown and I don't think I will be going to bed soon as I'm going to sou ye. Haha. Remind myself to blog today. Must because yesterday and today were like awesome and fun. Let's start from the beginning of yesterday and that is the eve of Chinese New Year

As per normal I reached school at 7.30 but what's different is that I don't have to attend the morning assembly due to my performance in Chinese Orchestra. Yes, Chinese Orchestra was the third and last item i think. This is because the zhong tou (most important performance) always come towards the end. Haha.

Next, the most-anticipated section of yesterday: Our Chinese New Year stall! And, I think it was quite a success! *Clap Clap* Three Cheers for 7B! Yeah, even though we only earn about $58.40 but remember we did this in one hour and at least we earned back money. So, still considered very good. Most importantly, I think most or if not the whole class is actively involved in the whole event which makes it even more meaningful and memorable for everybody. Cool....

And, I got myself a glitter tattoo too! Haha, a flower without stalk, hm..., but every now and then, i realised that the glitter is coming off bit by bit...so sad.

How can I forget our Fac. Dance? Fac. dance was simply dominated by Apollo. There's no other faculty on par with us...haha, but it's true. So many of us wore yellow shirts and we even attempted the dances of the other faculties. And, the turnout rate was definitely one of the highest. So, people, is there a need to announce the results of the fac. dance competition when the answer is so obvious? Haha, but we must also say that the other faculties' dances are fun and cool too. But, still, Apollo is the best!

Before leaving school, we had lao yu sheng. Thank you Jundar for providing us with the yu sheng. Lao and Lao until my whole hand was dirtied by it. Haha.

After leaving the school, I went home to help my parents decorate my house. My decorating skills are not bad. And after which, is of course my reunion dinner with my family members. Then, I went down to Chinatown to view the fireworks and to countdown for CNY. And, I saw Kah Kiat there! Such a coincidence right? This goes to show how close 7bs are together. We can find each other among thousands of people. Haha, just joking...it's just pure coincidence. Ok, so for those who were watching the televison programme for the countdown at home, I was outside all the while. And, while you can only see the images of the firecrackers, I was right in front of them, feeling and hearing the huge explosion of the fire crackers. I have not come into such close contact with firecrackers in my life. And, the blasting sound of it filled the whole place. Deafening, I should say. Half way through, fireworks started to appear on the dark sky above. Exceptionally beautiful and captivating. I managed to take some pictures of the fireworks. My photography skills are not bad. Quite a few nice shots I 've taken.

After all these, I went shopping for more new year's goods. Haha, crowded and stuffy there. Sqeezed my way through the street and went temple. In the temple, I read a small passage about the yun shi of the people who are born in the year of dragon. Wow, we're one of the most lucky zodiac out of the 12 zodiacs we have. Have a smooth and lucky year ahead of us, yeah!After praying, I came home and thus making this interesting recount of what happened to me today and yesterday. It was really pratically, hours and hours of never-ending fun and excitement. Phew, finally got a time to rest. Don't know what to do now. Tomorrow shall start going to bai-nian. Haha, collect ang baos, interesting....I will miss all of the 7b people in this one week. So, people, please blog to tell me how you're doing in this week so that we won't lose contact.

My angel out there: If you're reading this, I just want to tell you that I don't want anything special. Anything will do...ok?

Not sure whether I miss out anything. Anyway, like to say:

GONG XI FA CAI! WAN SHI RU YI!!! HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!