With the release of the O level results, a curtain is drawn over a stage in life.
Exams always contain some element of luck in it, and sometimes things just do not go your way in life. For those who did extremely well like Yan Ling and Ziying, uncle is proud of you!
But for those who did not do as well as wad u hoped for..... there is still a whole life-full of opportunities awaiting you.
Be brave.
Have faith.
Raise your heads up high and march on

I certainly hope that we can stay intact as a class. I have grown to like this class a lot over the past few weeks. Lets pray together.......
for the best... ...

Here is a last poem which i thot to be rather meaningful and evoking:

Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow--
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold within my hand
Grains of the golden sand--
How few! yet how they creep
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep--while I weep!
O God! can I not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp?
O God! can I not save
One from the pitiless wave?
Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?