The Chief Editor of KK Blog Flash returns to his friendly abode to lament some more...

Im happy to say that i can stay at HC... but the key fact here is my Higher Chinese... which as expected... I THOROUGHLY CRASHED at it! D7 for that subject for me... which may mean the separation of 05S7B and me... although i know D7 is sufficient for not taking HCL... but i wonder whether such junk results can go without being asked to retake HCL...

Feel so down now... staring at the possibilty of separation from my beloved class... can only hope for the best... i rather not be able to stay at HCI than stay at HCI in a different class... makes it doubly hurtful... that its so near yet so far....

Sorry for the sad blog entry... just venting out my sadness... n worries... >_<
Hope u all will be happy with your results... Congrats to everyone who had lotsa A1s... and consolations to those that feel sad like me... I know how u feel...