POOF!!! yoz guys. today have been a very very slack day for me, didn't start out really right. i was still sleeping at about 10.30 when my dad came to my room and "interogated" me about the singpass thing, cos it has become quite a big issue and is on today's news. Got quite a bit of scolding and we rushed all the way down to cpf building. Luckily it was a very simple process, got it done in less than a minute.( i mean it less than a min!!!trust me!!!) One thing to note there wasn't any queue when i reach there. Its on the 2nd storey. You'll see it when you come up from the escalator. Its a small room by the way. Ok after getting it done, we sent my mum to her friends gathering at yio chu kang and my dad and i decided to go to the farms!!!! Actually we just went to one of it, called "animal resort" There was this small place where they keep all the puppies. Must say they were VERY CUTE!!! Some of them were wobbling when they walk. Feel like touching them but there's this sign there which prohibits people from touching them. Next we went to eat prata at some famous prata shop. Then i slept on my way back home and continue sleeping at home until now. Slack right??? Haiz, starting to feel nervous about "O's results. Hope that everything turns out fine and everyone gets to stay. Ok shall not talk about this. By the way, these few days(24-27 feb) is the INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF MAGIC!!!! Tmr i am going to attend the "All Star Magic Show" at kallang theatre. I am not performing of course. But i'm really looking forward to seeing the various world-class magicians do their stuff. Ok i think that's it. This should be my final blog b4 release of 'O's results. Pray hard everyone. Wish you all the best. smallhandz signing off. POOF!!!!!!