Hello everyone! True to the Chief Editor's word, no blog flashes this week. But that doesnt stop me from blogging something! =)

Well, this blog entry is dedicated to 05S7B!!!! Yay! You guys rock!

Thanks to everyone who wrote me their heart-felt words about me... certainly made my day! =)
Haha i see that everyone will remember me as the one who made the blog a colourful one... Also as the photojournalist of the class... and maybe as a guitar newbie... Very flattered that some of you all think i write very well... Please lor... im not a good writer ok...
Yupz Ive been working hard on guitar and ive just learnt to play Gu Dan Bei Ban Qiu by Ocean Ou De Yang! Maybe can play for you all tml... but no promises on quality of playing ok? Haha... im after all a newbie...

You guys have been SUPERB these months... THANKS FOR ROCKING MY LIFE!!

Talking all these stuff makes me wanna cry... *sob sob*...

Yupz thats all i'll wanna say today... Got gp presentation to work on... Cya everyone! Sincerely hope everyone stays at HCI...

PS Amy... In school im not sian diao... jus very sleepy and tired...