Hello juniors,

It has been a l0oooooong time since a senior has posted on this blog... but anywayz, I have got to say the JTS has been great! At a hotel some more... York Hotel... where my uncle had his wedding there like 4 years ago? Back to the topic, though the food variety could have been more, it has been quite a nice buffet... and it is so FUN looking at those kissing moments... from the obvious watermelon to only a small strip? Haha... everyone is so sporting! And I just heard my voice in the .wav file... got to say though it is bit **, but which other class dares to record these voices in the MP3... haha... 7B rawks!

Anyway the clock is ticking... don't be too afraid... I believe you all will be able to stay in 05S7B... and maybe we shall see some straight A1s over here? Haha...

Qunxiang