A piece of cloth was all it took to win the fashion parade.
I have yet to unravel the mystery beneath the fabric which brought about the judges [and audience] mass surrender on 9th August 2005. [hope you get me... cannot afford to be too specific here]
Anw i watched Charlie and the chocolate factory during the extended weekend and found it to be quite nice! Willy wonka was really cranky and potty whilst charlie and old grandpa joe drew much laughter from the audience. FOr those roald dahl fans.... u should really catch this movie! At least it stood faithful to the book and satisfied me.... [my personal rating -- ard 3.75/5 :DD]

As the nation celebrates its belated 40th birthday, my countdown began; the countdown towards the end of the 5 day break.

Some people say... All good things must come to an end.
But i say... All bad things will end too.

Yeah.... all bad THINGS end. [optimism, ppl!]

The end. :D