Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me~, happy birthday to me!

Haha... So bhb... Anyway since it is my bday so tot tt i shld comoe up here to express my fei fu zhi yan...

Thanks all of u 4 making e class e familiar sight i c everyday. Thank u all for being there for me when i was down, providing me support when i need it (mass dance ;p), and being such fun peeps to be around with! Yunwei, thanks for EVERYTHING(too much to say :)). Sam, thanks for always being e emotional support, even tho u're always preoccupied with somone else. Clara, thanks 4 ur encouragement n support n tho i dun show it, i really appreciate it! Zi ying, thanks for always being such a nice person to talk to and connect and be comfortable with! Pin yun, Kezia, Xin Hui, thanks for always bringing laughter and joy to me! I always feel v happy and cheerful around u girls! :) Cheng Rong, thanks 4 e 3 yrs, even tho we dun always talk, but juz seeing u brings familiarity n comfort to me! U're juz like someone who's constantly there to support me, juz tt i dun always realise it! Mong, thanks for being such fun to be around with, ur laughter chases my sorrows away! David, thanks 4 being my gay partner n goofing around w me, luv ur hugs! Abel, thanks 4 always rushing me to do PW, i may not really like it, but i understand ur good intentions (n thanks 2 u we're e fastest grp! Yeah! =D)! And to EVERY single one of u whom i may have missed out (feeling a little groggy at this hr!), Thanks so much so much!

Sorry if i've offended any of u with my big mouth and impulsiveness and straight-talking attitude! coz i dun really tink with my brain (if there's any??! haha) b4 i talk... Somost of the times i dun mean wad i said so u al dun take it too hard k?

On a side note, it's bout e class unity thing. Dunno how to say it la... it's quite sensitive and it's not only about any single person but in general e cliques that dun really mix with each other. Aiya dunno la, tho ppl may say where there're ppl there's bound to be cliques, but i juz hope that e class will be united as one deep inside, and not juz 4 show... Somehow ppl always come to tel me our class v united, but i feel tt sth's juz missing, like it feels quite empty inside... Duno la, i'm so lor sor... haha...

Jia you 4 promos ya?

n 4 e time being chiil out! :)

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birtday to me~, happy birthday to me!