hey people! free on e 26th? yep its uncle's bdae on the 27th and its a day after christmas! how about we go out for a lil outing? coz umm our class din really see each other this 2 month long hols..well apart from those 6 guys..yea and hols ending le..i'm struggling to finish my homework as well since i think a lot of u will say that but after sch reopen it'll be damn hectic and seriously most of us will wanna mug right so must take this chance to go out k? so can uh people who wanna go msg me or tell me in some way la..if not free in morn also tell me guess we can think up smthg in e aft and evening..so for convenience sake those who din save my no. in ur phone its 91731381 yea.. oh no hope some psychopath wun start calling.. ok uh i actually dunno wad we gonna do so for now uh how abt movie? den maybe either lunch or dinner or both with movie in btw.. jeez that's piggy.. uh yea PLS people last time we can really go nuts b4 mugging As year.. so yea at least try to make it? thanks!;p