I'm back! With some announcement haha.

Probably most of you haven't seen the downloads page...

05S7B CD - 574 MB
  1. Photos - All the photos on the class blog in their full sizes :)
  2. Prom Class Page
  3. KK's dedication on Yes 933 on 090906
  4. Campus Photos
  5. Pullover pictures
  6. Class contact lists (05S7B, 04S7B, 06S7B)
  7. College songs by us
HCJC CD - 496 MB
  1. School Songs
  2. College Songs
  3. Mass Dance Songs and Demo Videos
  4. Apollo Dance Songs
  5. School Videos

Contact me if you want the CDs :) Probably I can give them to whoever wants it during next saturday's class outing... :)

PS: Request for photos for the prom page! We don't have any photos! :(
if you have any nice photos (even of yourself with friends out of class), email to me! I'll collate and upload :) hope everyone can share :)