Haha and of course everybody missed me to bits during my short hiatus from the class blog! Sometime in march or sth i got blocked out of blogger repeatedly so i guess after a while i just gave up trying until sam's recent email reminded me of this friendly old place! :)

Wow wow to my surprise it's still quite alive haha! keep up the conversations everybody! :) can we come up with a list of where everybody's heading to? Or there' already such a list and i happen to not have seen it? :P ok i'll start! I'm now at OCS air wing doing my service term, and i'll be going over to Paya Lebar Air Force School in 3 weeks' time to start my professional term! Hanging around OCS is quite fun coz i get to see a lot of ppl hehe... I've been bumping into our dear ziyang n twice or thrice into abel! And stupid huang hao came to turn out my platoon!!! >( coz the seniors have this tradition of turning the juniors out and he so happen to get my platoon haha... And of coz there's our dear navy sign-ons Brian, Xinhui n councillor Sam in the mids wing, which is just next to air wing so sometimes i'll traipse over to chat with them hehe.. But now they're all sailed off to dunno where n will only be back in 6 week time is it? And i also see the other councillors quite a lot like mark, xunyu, jie rong, calvin, brendan so it's kinda a highlight of OCS to see so many good frens around haha...

girls who are going for ur studies jia you ok! Show the others HC power man(there's this "friendly" rivalry at air wing btw HC n RJ and i'm happy to note HC has been leading in all fields for the moment :P) Let's meet up soon! :)

Cheers!

Shuai Ge :)