hello people!!!!
hahah the tagboard looks quite active nowadays, with new tags coming up! n i din even see all that activity cos i was busy taking revision driving lessonS! haha and my test was this morning. super scary! i thnk it's enough to say that i PASSED! yay! jus barely but hey, at least i passed okay. hahaha. anw for all those who are hoping/wanting to go out for a spin with zing driving would have to wait quite a while. sigh, let's jus say tt my dad was quite horrified with my driving and he doesn't want his car to become a piece of rather large scrap metal way ahead of it's 10-yr limit. haha. i was also quite horrified with his lack of confidence in my skill *hmph*. i mus admit tho, that my parking sucks. Let me jus clarify that this is thru no fault of my own. haha bcos when u learn parking in the driving circuit, there are basically 4 poles plus this white line on the floor to guide you along. den in the actual parking lots that you see outside, there's no white line, plus no poles (obviously). so to put it simply, i can't park. seems quite silly to bring the car out when i can't put it back into its lot. so i wun be driving unless my dad's ard to park it for me. haha, or at least till i can park it myself.

anw, yes i'm gg for maYday concert tmr=) haha. and yes the tix are quite ex, abt 100. but hey i paid for it myself, and i kinda think it's quite ok. haha, and now i wanna buy a laptop, plus a new cam (which my dad offered to pay for) haha. i hav a happy life!=)

oh yes, let's meet up soon! i mean other thant the dinner tmr that i can't go for *sobs*. haha i have missed chatting with everyone! on the plus side, i'm ending work in 2 weeks time! so i'm in a pretty gd mood=) Cheers! and see u guys soon