Did Ms Keung announce it? Have everyone known this: Ms Keung GOT her scholarship! Yeah, congratulations Ms Keung! You're probably the most worthy recipient of the scholarship. Well done!
Yesterday, I went for Chinese Orchestra's Orientation. Despite the expected low turnout rate, the games were still considered fun to play. Jin Guan was there too. Basically, the main purpose of the whole orientation is to get all the J1s wet and let the J2s have fun. And, naturally, I was drenched from head to toe. Haha. Chinese Orchestra rocks man. The best CCA of all. Haha, and so Paul, don't mock me for not being able to dance well, because I know of a musical instrument that you don't know. Haha. AND, at least I moved some parts of my body( even though the coordination was poor). But, AT LEAST, I tried. Yes, that's the more important thing to remember.
Next, I rushed my way to Clara's house for BBQ. And, since the previous entries have given a very clear description of how the bbq was like, I shan't mention much about it. One thing that I will remember is that I walked all the way from Bukit Panjang LRt station to Clara's house. Haha, I thought i should try walking and I realised it isn't that far away from the station. After I reached there, most of them were already there....Then, I went into the clubhouse and I saw Mahjong tiles....haha. Therefore, I started playing. Erm...not bad, won two consecutive rounds. But, I realised I've not done much for the rest! Feel so bad, especially heard the seniors peeled the prawns' shells for us. So, I went out and bbq. Quite fun also, so I bbq for the rest of the night until I went inside the clubhouse again around 10 to play MAhjong again.... Haha, no, I'm not a gambler. No, No, I'm NOT. Haha.
Wow, we played until very late. Quite late, until the security guard chased us out of the clubhouse. So, scared he will lock us in. So, for the last round, we played frantically, and in the end, haha, I still won! Erm, to remind you again, I'm not a gambler...no I'm not.
Ok, so that game was played until around 11. And I went out to watch stars. Stars are beautiful. Then, I recalled my trip to quantan when I saw many stars while lying on the beach. So cool and tranquil. It's really an enjoyment of a lifetime. Stars are mysterious, complex and beautiful. That's why I like Astrophysics. It helps you to understand them more.
And then, my parents came and fetched me. Haha, and they brought me to buy flowers for New Year. Flowers were blooming. What a sight! And, I began smelling all the flowers for their nice scents and examining the colours of them. So fun, haha. So, it was overall an exciting and romantic day. Stars and flowers are romantic. Games are exciting. What a nice weekend before CNY. Cool.
However, sometimes, I must return to reality. Tomorrow, there's an essay test. Remember?If you didn't, now you know. Haha, but then, Tuesday is another FUN day. Must stay back tomorrow to decorate the stall, ok? Must. Wow, I am very dictatorial....And also, stay back for debate. I realise that I mention debate everytime i blog. So sorry, if that bothers you. Oh yeah, I've a suggestion. To allow more people to have the chance of debating. Why not we rotate our speakers for the next round of debate? Then, it won't be always us to do the heavy work. That will make more people to participate as well. How about that? Shall ask again tomorrow.
If you have read until this line, I thank you so much for your patience. One more thing. Mdm. Madihah has informed me to inform the class to log on to the IVLE webpage to complete the needs survey. Try to do so as soon as possible But, I seem not able to log in. Hey, Jin Guan, how?
After reading so much, why not enjoy an extract from the song Numb by Linkin Park, it's nice:

I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless lost under the surface
Don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)

[Chorus]
I've become so numb
I can't feel you there
I've become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

Can't you see that you're smothering meHolding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
And every second I waste is more than I can take

Whenever, you feel restricted , trapped , numbed and down, listen to this song. it helps, for me.
Ok, Bye bye.............CR-chromium.