POOF!!! While i'm typing this, my family is gambling just a few metres away from me. Haha. Shall join them later. Ok lah, actually i lost my $2.00 at the table just now so i'm taking a rest now to recharge my luck!!! Wish me luck ok?? Or else i gamble class fund away huh.Mwahahahahaa!!! Aiyah, must say i really miss you guys. Feels so weird without you guys around. Haha. So are we going anybody's house to bainian? Some of them wants to come to my house. MAYBE CAN LAH. I'm still considering. WOLS please organise something ok?? Jona heard that you have been slacking huh. orhhhhhhh........... Haha!!!! Oh yar, haven't wish you all HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!! Wish you all get lots of angbao then we can have JTS hahahaha...... To all my kids, all your ang baos must give daddy and mummys to keep ok?? Haha.OK lah. I think i recharge enough liao. Going back to the table soon. POOF!!!!