Well, hello 7B :)

Guess this is coming rather late, but suddenly jus before my own results are gonna be released (tmr) I have an urge to say something to you guys. Perhaps you don't realise it now, cos you haven't been thru' much of life. Can't say I am either, but at least I had 2 more yrs :) e bio tchers were talking tt day.. saying that O/A lvl results get less impt as we move on further in life. yes, perhaps to you now e most impt thing is to stay in Hwachong. I'd say that I'd be dejected for some time if i had to face e uncertainty of not knowing if I can stay. but let's move on.. e possibility of not being posted back here is there, so for those who are unsure, do consider wisely ur remaining choices. choose somewhere u think u'll fit in n whos atmosphere ure comfortable with (tts more impt than academic stuff, im sure. u can excel anywhere, I believe.) ur success in JC actually depends more on what u make out of it, than where u study, and what u've been "given", if u get wad i mean. its the same with life. pple who succeed arent always those who go to e top JCs, get top scores and all, but those who manage to overcome difficult times/emotions and emerge unscathed, and stronger.

For those who face the possibility of leaving us, I honestly say that these 2 mths have been absolutely wonderful. U are and will always be part of the class. Even a teacher like me feels like this, whats more your own classmates. Have faith in ur friendships - u dont have to see each other everyday to be close, yah? theres always MSN to share with each other abt ur lives. Dont let ur emotions control you yah? And enjoy e remaining of e term!! Go out and have fun :D

a big HUG to all of you! and see you in sch tmr :) Much thanks for all your luck too. :)