Poof!!! yay holidays are coming and yltc is coming also. I'm quite looking forward to it lah just don't really like to do row calls and wear the funny purple scarves and caps. Ha ha. Apollo fac outing this friday. Hope it'll be fun. There shld be fac dance right?? Anyway it ends at 11 and yltc is on sat morning!!AHHHHHH!!!! I think i'll be super sleepy during the camp. After the camp there's still Huang Cheng and class chalet(not confirmed) on thursday. AHHHH!!! How to sleep, how to sleep????? I think i'll sleep away my fridays,saturdays and sundays. Don't feel like packing my bag. Feel so lazy, who wants to help me??? Ha Ha. Good luck to those who are "running"!!! I can give you some tips if you all want to incorporate some magic in your publicity. Heheeee. Ok smallhandz signing off. POOF!!!!