Yozzz everybody! Today sure was a day that I'll never forget... a day that was taken up due to CIP duties... Haha rite... I wonder how many people will give up their beautiful saturday morning and afternoon so as to work for societal benefit, but yupz i did that today!

Well in the morning I went to Bishan to give out flyers for the newspaper collection next saturday by the HC Interact Club in support of WorldVision, an organisation working to help poor children around the world by working to remove the elements causing poverty, enabling them to dig themselves out of their hole through education. The group i was assigned to was crap... the guy to girl ratio was 1 to 12... with the total strength of the group at 13... Haha =) had the dubious honour of being the only guy in the group! Well at least they're nice people =). So we set out on our task to go door to door to give out flyers and explain to the residents. Soon we found out that most residents were very dao... or they were not at home... so we simply started placing flyers at the door after pressing the bell for 5 seconds... Haha so we finished our job by 11 am, way ahead of time (which was supposed to be around 2 pm Haha =) ). So we were dismissed early.

After that i had lunch at J8 LJS before checking out my favourite haunt while at Cat High - World of JJ. Haha long time never go since going HC... well auntie was quite surprised that i came back after such a long time of what? 4 months? Haha well familiar sight...

Finally i went back to HC to have a meeting with the Inspire 05 people. Haha my first meeting as project manager. Dont really know whats in store for me because Ive never really done such stuff as organising a large scale event like this. Well shall try my best. Haha i had meeting from 2 to 5 plus... Half the time I was quite lost because everything was new to me... the large amount of information about all the projects as well as the crossfires between members of the committee or certain issues... Realised that my mind doesnt work that fast... WOLS perhaps because certain things came up in my mind slower than that of others... like when i realised a potential flop in a project, someone else had mentioned it already... Yupz tough time but will try really hard to progress...

Yupz that took up my whole day! Argh Bio Lect Test coming... shall try to improve on my F i got... well cya!