Heya Everybody! Just returned from school and i am absolutely poofed... and I dont mean disappeared... Haha =) Was doing some individual training to attain napfa silver next year... Yupz you didnt hear wrongly! Next year... I know this year cannot make it, so decided to aim for next year! Realised how off-form i am... Run 1 big round around the Chinese High track and 2 small rounds on the track i die already... Then did 36 inclined push-ups... Darn... that Joe Lim say have to do 60 at one go then got hope of passing... Well at least its the first step! From now on i guess im going to control my diet and work out after school everyday to realise my dream! To some people silver is a piece of cake, but to me its a great leap after failing all my napfa tests since I had to do pull-ups instead of inclined pull-ups... Shall strive hard to attain Silver next year and maybe one day be able to do at least 10 pull-ups! Everybody jiayou also if you feel you havent reach your desired fitness level! Haha =)

Well at the track i saw 7D or C (dunno which one) having training as a class! Wow what class spirit! Well feel free to join me after school if you all want to train too!

Yupz thats it for now! Got to Jiayou for Physics Lect Test after screwing up my Physics Mock SPA today... Cya Everyone!