Ok we'll be crashing back to reality tmr.
Or rather i'll be heading back to the earth's core and being heated to supernova-like temperatures. And disintegrating. And melting. And being torn apart by the huge gravitational attaction given by GMm/r2. And being subjected to pressures, given by the physics equation Force/Area, that no organism can live in. I'll drown in the great, vast expanse of red ink, of which bears close resemblence to beaten pewter, of which would embark on a murderous flow through my veins. It'll course through the arteries, the capillaries, enter the heart, the brain, the liver, the eyes, ears, nose mouth skin tongue intestines stomach kidneys.
Red. Red everywhere.
I'll probably just die.

[RIP: 1988- 2005]

OMG i just realised that i cannot die yet.
I havent lived long enough. Its my aim to live at least 90 years.
Eih but i often fall short of my aims... Dont I?

-----------------------
Ok pardon my usual discursive rubbish. This time the rubbish is a little longer than usual. I apologise.

I just wanted to say good luck ppl... We're getting back GP tmr [ABEL 40 MARKS IS ENOUGH K... DONT GO FOR PERSONAL HIGHS]

This thing about S papers.
Indeed very worrying. U may think i am rubbish... But i worry too! But i think whats important is that we've tried our best. With the attitude correct, what matters is only our aptitude for the subject, and as that's beyond our means to control, we'll just have to accept that effort is primary, and results is secondary. =] I've learnt to accept this!

Anw are we going to have any class chalet or outing in the dec hols? Welfare sec Clara and Jona?! Its better to plan now! Holidays in like 2-3 weeks time only...

Ok i just have to say this:
I LOVE PW.
I LOVE IT TO THE VERY CORE
Its so LOVELY
But like love we have to choose the right partners.
In this case i think i have chosen the wrong one.