Hello Everyone! KK Blog Flash at its afternoon time slot! Today's edition is a short one in PINK!

Haha... slacking at home at the moment... dont have many relatives lar... yesterday finished visiting everyone! Oh well... Hongbao money takings this year hit an all time low! >_<>

Yayz! Tuan bai this sat! Any comments and suggestions please direct it to WOLS! Or more specifically Clara... Jona is the slacker half of WOLS... Oops Haha :) Well I'll put up a HUGE disclaimer! My house is a MESSY place... No, its more like a VERY MESSY PLACE! All your definitions of messiness will be blown away once u come to my home... :) Anywayz my house also got no real design in it... Just dump stuff here and here, any space is used up quickly... So dun expect too much from my house ar... AND ALSO... PLZ DUN MESS IT UP FURTHER! I'll have to clear up the mess u know... >_<

As for Zi Yang, u better set up ur PS2 or I'll die of watching CARTOONS! I dun care if u have very few games... Just set it up k? Haha :D

Well and that wraps up yet another issue of KK Blog Flash! Cya during Tuan Bai! Maybe also try to wear something Chinese k? More atmosphere... or else its not a tuan bai but just another visit to someone's house!

Class Spiritometer: HOT but cooled slightly from previous reading due to inactivity
Spiritometer Forecast: Set to peak at SUPER HOT status during Tuan Bai