I am actually watching the Lord of the Rings when I'm typing this. LOTR the Fellowship of the Ring is a cool movie to watch. Part Two is on tomorrow. Remember to catch it!
Anyway, back to my main topic. Even though its a little too late to post this, I wish that someone could just spread the word so that we won't have people losing their direction in school tomorrow and days to come. I will still mention this when we're in school tomorrow.
In view of our senior's coming(actually it's just tomorrow) block tests, we need to give up some of our places for them. Thus, there's some slight changes in the venues of our classrooms. The changes are as follow:

Monday (21 March)
0755-0920 New venue: E203
0920-1000 New venue: B301

Tuesday (22 March)
No changes

Wednesday (23 March)
0920-1000 New venue: B204
1040-1120 New venue: B104
1120-1200 New venue: B301

Yep, that's it. If you have read this, please kindly spread the word around. I truly hope none will get lost in school for the three days.
Besides this, remember what Mdm. Madihah have mentioned about the writing competition? Up to today, none from our class has yet expressed their interests in joining this competition. If you're interested in joining, please inform me asap. Thank you for your cooperation.

LOTR is getting more and more interesting. That's about it. Bye Bye.