ok hello everybody ms keung here again :) jus wanna thank u all once again for ur enthusiasm, love and for including me in your class activities & shoelaces etc. like i wrote in my class blog, when my friends moved on to NS and working life and i moved on to teaching, i feel much blessed becos my students helped to fill e void my friends left. so :) thanks!

anyway altho i'm leaving i'm gonna be checking back on your class blog pretty frequently (i.e. everytime i come online haha) so pls post often and tell me abt class stuff & sch stuff as well! :) hwachong rocks my socks! hope u all will feel it at the end of 2 yrs too :)

k tts all fr me tonight, see you all ard in sch tmr :) dun come to airport to send k, so ma fan + its such a short trip, really dunnid k!! ur kind thoughts are appreciated :)